Terms & Conditions in short
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at MATRIX Construction Products llc (MATRIX), you warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by MATRIX as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside MATRIX's control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- MATRIX reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at MATRIX, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at MATRIX for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by MATRIX as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalog to you. The information you provide is only available to MATRIX and STRIPE and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request MATRIX to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the MATRIX Conditions, you agree to the above.
Events outside MATRIX's control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that MATRIX is released from MATRIX's obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
All products remain MATRIX's property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
All transfers conducted through MATRIX are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway choosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
MATRIX reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, MATRIX has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. MATRIX shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
All inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org